To provide Research-based information and data services against a variety of disciplines as requested by the Honourable Senators, in a timely, accurate, and non-partisan manner.
To achieve the highest standards of Parliamentary research products by maintaining credibility, authenticity and reliability.
Research Directorate provides both demand-driven and self-generative products. It remains actively involved in supporting the Senate of Pakistan by developing a creative approach to policy analysis, anticipating legislative needs and responding to specific requests from legislators in a timely manner. Some core services include:
We are a team of 12 comprising:
1. Director: Ms. Iffat Mustafa
2. Deputy Director: Mr. Zeeshan Qamar Sheikh
3. Deputy Director: Ms. Bushra Rafique
4. Deputy Director: Ms. Farhana Wagha
5. Assistant Director: Mr. Muhammad Salman
6. Assistant Director: Ms. Sabiha Shakir
7. Assistant Director: Mr. Wijdan Khaliq
8. Assistant Director: Mr. Bilal Bokhari
9. Assistant Director: Mr. Javaid Rasool
10. Assistant Director: Mr. Ayaz Ahmed Soomro
11. Assistant Director: Mr. Farooq Ahmed Shah
12. Assistant Director: Ms. Summaiya Khalid