|E-mail:||firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org|
1. PERSONAL INFORMATION
Born in a small town of Sindh Province and after getting initial education in Khairpur, I moved to Karachi for further education and got bachelor’s degree in Industrial & Management Engineering from Dawood Engineering College in the year 1990. After graduation I admitted myself in a Shah Abdul Latif University, Khairpur as an external student and successfully passed the post-graduation examination in Economics in 1992.
2. CAREER/WORK HISTORY (IN BRIEF):
· I joined Government of Sindh in 1992 as grade-17 officer and worked there on various important positions till 2005.
· Services were requisition by Senate of Pakistan in 2005, since then I am working in the Senate on different positions including the Secretary Committee of various important Committees of Parliament.
· Joined Pakistan Electronic Media Regularity Authority (PEMRA) as Regional General Manager, Islamabad on deputation basis from 2008 to 2010.
3. ADMINISTRATIVE/PROFESSIONAL TRAININGS OBTAINED
· Attended training programme under UNDP project Strengthening Democracy through Parliamentary Development (SDPD) in Bangkok, Thailand in 2005.
· Obtained Training Certificate in Strategic Management in 2008, National Institute of Public Administration (NIPA), Karachi.
· Obtained Training Certificate in Human Resource Management in 2008, National Institute of Management (NIM), Karachi.
· Obtained Training Certificate in Senior Management Course (SMC) in 2014 from National Institute of Management (NIM), Karachi.
4. CONFERENCES, SEMINARS, WORKSHOPS ATTENDED ABROAD:
Ø Study Tour to Thailand under UNDP Strengthening Democracy through Parliamentary Development Project (SDPD) in 2005.
Ø First Global Parliamentary Meeting on HIV/AIDs, Manila, Philippines, 2007.
Ø 119th Assembly of Inter-Parliamentary Union (IPU) and Related Meetings, Geneva, Switzerland, 2008.
Ø 123rd Assembly of Inter-Parliamentary Union (IPU) and Related Meetings, Geneva Switzerland, 2010.
Ø 15th General Assembly of the Asia Pacific Parliamentarians Conference on Environment and Development (APPCED), Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 2011.
Ø Annual Legislators Summit, Paris, France, 2015.
Ø NATO Parliamentary Assembly Joint Seminar, Florence, Italy, 2015.
Ø Bilateral Seminar on Public Administration for Civil Servants of Pakistan, Beijing, China, 2016.
Ø 65th Westminster Seminar on Parliamentary Practice and Procedure 21–25 November 2016 Westminster, London, UK.
Ø Meeting of APA Standing Committee on Social & Cultural Affairs held in Thimphu, Bhutan from 31 August – 2 September, 2017.
Ø Bilateral visit of hon’ble Chairman Senate alongwith the delegation on the invitation of Speaker of Majlis Al-Shura from 18th – 22nd December, 2018.
Ø Visit of Senate Standing Committee on Foreign Affairs to UK to attend Kashmir Solidarity Day Conference and connected events in London from 4th – 5th February, 2019.