ORDERS OF THE DAY
for the meeting of the Senate to be held at on Wednesday, the 2nd May, 2012.
1. Recitation from the Holy Quran.
2. Questions entered in a separate list to be asked and answers given.
PAPERS TO BE LAID BEFORE THE SENATE
3. DR. ABDUL HAFEEZ SHAIKH, Minister for Finance, Revenue, Planning and Development, Economic Affairs and Statistics, to lay before the Senate the Second Quarterly Report for the year 2011-2012 of the Central Board of Directors of State Bank of Pakistan on the state of Pakistan’s Economy, as required under section 9A (f) of the State Bank of Pakistan Act, 1956.
5. MR. FAROOQ HAMID NAEK, Minister for Law and Justice, to move the following motion:-
“This House expresses its deep gratitude to the President of Pakistan for his address to both the Houses assembled together on 17th March, 2012.”.
CALL ATTENTION NOTICE
6. SENATOR MRS. NUZHAT SADIQ to draw attention of the Minister for Railways to a matter of sufficient public importance regarding increase in the Railways fares.
IFTIKHAR ULLAH BABAR