ORDERS OF THE DAY
for the meeting of the Senate to be held at 5.00 p.m. on Thursday, the 3rd May, 2012.
1. Recitation from the Holy Quran.
2. Questions entered in a separate list to be asked and answers given.
3. MR. A. REHMAN MALIK, Minister for Interior, to move for leave under rule 115 of the Rules of Procedure and Conduct of Business in the Senate, 2012 to withdraw a Bill further to amend the Anti-terrorism Act, 1997 [The Anti-terrorism (Amendment) Bill, 2010].
4. MR. A. REHMAN MALIK, Minister for Interior, to withdraw the Bill further to amend the Anti-terrorism Act, 1997 [The Anti-terrorism (Amendment) Bill, 2010].
ORDINANCE TO BE LAID
5. MR. FAROOQ HAMID NAEK, Minister for Law and Justice, to lay before the Senate the Drug Regulatory Agency of Pakistan Ordinance, 2012 (Ordinance No. I of 2012) as required by clause (2) of Article 89 of the Constitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.
6. Discussion on the following Motion moved by Mr. Farooq Hamid Naek, Minister for Law and Justice, on 2nd May, 2012:-
“This House expresses its deep gratitude to the President of Pakistan for his address to both the Houses assembled together on 17th March, 2012.”.
CALL ATTENTION NOTICE
7. SENATOR MRS. NUZHAT SADIQ to draw attention of the Minister for Water and Power to a matter of sufficient public importance regarding increase in the prices of electricity by NEPRA under the head “Fuel Price Adjustment”.
IFTIKHAR ULLAH BABAR
2nd May, 2012.