ORDERS OF THE DAY
for the meeting of the Senate to be held at 10.00 a.m. on Thursday, the 10th May, 2012.
1. Recitation from the Holy Quran.
2. Questions entered in a separate list to be asked and answers given.
PRIVATE MEMBERS’ BUSINESS
3. Further consideration of the following Motion moved by Senator Haji Mohammad Adeel, on 7th May, 2012:-
“that the Bill further to amend the Medical and Dental Council Ordinance, 1962 [The Medical and Dental Council (Amendment) Bill, 2012], as passed by the National Assembly, be taken into consideration.”.
(Amendments entered in a separate list to be moved)
4. HAJI MOHAMMAD ADEEL to move that the Bill further to amend the Medical and Dental Council Ordinance, 1962 [The Medical and Dental Council (Amendment) Bill, 2012] be passed.
PAPERS TO BE LAID
5. MINISTER-IN-CHARGE CABINET SECRETARIAT to lay before the Senate the Federal Public Service Commission’s Annual Report for the year 2010 as required under section 9(1) of the Federal Public Service Commission Ordinance, 1977.
6. Further discussion on the following Motion moved by Mr. Farooq Hamid Naek, Minister for Law and Justice, on 2nd May, 2012:-
“This House expresses its deep gratitude to the President of Pakistan for his address to both the Houses assembled together on 17th March, 2012.”.
CALLING ATTENTION NOTICE
7. SENATORS MIAN RAZA RABBANI, AFRASIAB KHATTAK, ABDUL NABI BANGASH, MUHAMMAD ZAHID KHAN AND MRS. FARAH AQIL to draw attention of the Minister for Petroleum and Natural Resources to a matter of sufficient public importance regarding the steps taken by the Government for implementation of clause (3) of Article 172 of the Constitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.
IFTIKHAR ULLAH BABAR
9th May, 2012.