ORDERS OF THE DAY
for the meeting of the Senate to be held at 4.00 p.m. on Wednesday, the 19th December, 2012.
1. Recitation from the Holy Quran.
2. Questions entered in a separate list to be asked and answers given.
REPORTS OF THE STANDING COMMITTEES - PRESENTATION OF:
3. SENATOR SYED ZAFAR ALI SHAH, Chairman, Standing Committee on National Regulations and Services, to present report of the Committee suggesting certain amendments to the Act to provide for the establishment of Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan [The Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan Act, 2012].
4. MR. MUSHAHID HUSSAIN SYED, Chairman, Standing Committee on Defence and Defence Production, to present Report No.3 on “Public Hearings” of the Committee.
CALLING ATTENTION NOTICE
5. SENATORS MRS. NUZHAT SADIQ, COL. (R) SYED TAHIR HUSSAIN MASHHADI AND SHAHI SYED to draw attention of the Minister for Petroleum and Natural Resources to a matter of sufficient public importance regarding failure of Government to devise a formula for CNG prices as per directive of the Supreme Court of Pakistan resulting in non-provision of CNG to transport sector by CNG stations as well as discrepancy in the prices and volume of gas to different sectors i.e. CNG, IPPs, fertilizers and industrial etc.
IFTIKHAR ULLAH BABAR
18th December, 2012.