ORDERS OF THE DAY
for the meeting of the Senate to be held at 10.00 a.m. on Friday, the 21st December, 2012.
1. Recitation from the Holy Quran.
2. Questions entered in a separate list to be asked and answers given.
PAPERS TO BE LAID
(1) The Annual Reports, 1997-1998 to 2008-2009.
(2) The Review Report of the Criminal Procedure Code, 1898.
(3) The Review Report of the Civil Procedure Code, 1908.
(4) Qawaneen ki Islami Tashkeel (Volume–I) and (Volume–IV).
4. DR. ABDUL HAFEEZ SHAIKH, Minister for Finance, Revenue, Planning and Development, Economic Affairs and Statistic, to lay on the Table of the Senate a copy of the Tax Laws (Amendment) Bill, 2012, under Article 73 of the Constitution, for making recommendations, if any, thereon to the National Assembly.
5. DR. ABDUL HAFEEZ SHAIKH, Minister for Finance, Revenue, Planning and Development, Economic Affairs and Statistic, to move that the Senate may make recommendations, if any, to the National Assembly on the Tax Laws (Amendment) Bill, 2012, under Article 73 of the Constitution
6. MR. FARHATULLAH BABAR to move for discussion on the following matter of sufficient public importance arising out of the answer to starred question No.9 replied on 13th November, 2012:-
“regarding eligibility of the citizens of
CALLING ATTENTION NOTICE
7. SENATORS MRS. NUZHAT SADIQ, COL. (R) SYED TAHIR HUSSAIN MASHHADI AND SHAHI SYED to draw attention of the Minister for Petroleum and Natural Resources to a matter of sufficient public importance regarding failure of Government to devise a formula for CNG prices as per directive of the Supreme Court of Pakistan resulting in non-provision of CNG to transport sector by CNG stations as well as discrepancy in the prices and volume of gas to different sectors i.e. CNG, IPPs, fertilizers and industrial etc.
IFTIKHAR ULLAH BABAR
20th December, 2012.