No.F.4(2)/2013-Legis.- In exercise of the powers conferred by clause (1) of Article 54 of the Constitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, the President has been pleased to prorogue the Senate on the conclusion of its business on Friday, the 8th February, 2013.
(IFTIKHAR ULLAH BABAR)
publication in the
Gazette of Pakistan,
Extraordinary (Part III)
today. Twenty-five copies of the Gazette may be supplied to the Senate
Copy forwarded to:
1. The Secretary General to the President, Aiwan-e-Sadr,
2. The Principal Secretary to the Prime
Minister, Prime Minister's Secretariat,
Moin-ud-Din Siddiqui, Deputy Secretary
(Co-ordination/Council), Prime Minister's Secretariat,
4. The Attorney General for
5. P.S. to the Minister for Law and Justice,
6. The Secretary, Ministry of Law and Justice,
7. The Secretary, Ministry of Parliamentary
8. The Secretary, National Assembly
9. The Secretary, Election Commission of
10. Chief Secretaries to the Government of the Punjab/Sindh/Khyber Pakhtunkhwa/ Balochistan, Lahore/Karachi/Peshawar/Quetta.
11. All Ministries/Divisions.
12. Mr. Izhar Amrohvi, Adviser to the Minister
for Parliamentary Affairs, House No.28, Street No.32, F-7/1,
Principal Information Officer, Press Information Department, Government of
14. All Officers/Branches, Senate Secretariat including all Private Secretaries to Chairmen Committees, Senate Standing Committees Building, Islamabad.