ORDERS OF THE DAY
for the meeting of the Senate to be held at 4.00 p.m. on Wednesday, the 20th February, 2013.
1. Recitation from the Holy Quran.
2. MR. QAMAR ZAMAN KAIRA, Minister for Information and Broadcasting to move the following resolution:-
That the Senate of Pakistan resolves to extend the Services of Pakistan (Redressal of Under-Representation) Ordinance, 2012 (Ordinance No.VII of 2012) for a further period of one hundred and twenty days with effect from 29th January, 2013 under proviso to sub-paragraph (ii) of paragraph (a) of clause (2) of Article 89 of the Constitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.”.
3. MR. ABBAS KHAN, Minister for States and Frontier Regions, to lay on the Table of the Senate a copy of the Rulers of Acceding States (Abolition of Privy Purses and Privileges) (Amendment) Bill, 2012, under Article 73 of the Constitution, for making recommendations, if any, thereon to the National Assembly.
4. MR. ABBAS KHAN, Minister for States and Frontier Regions, to move that the Senate may make recommendations, if any, to the National Assembly on the Rulers of Acceding States (Abolition of Privy Purses and Privileges) (Amendment) Bill, 2012, under Article 73 of the Constitution.
5. Further discussion on the admitted adjournment motion moved by Col. (R) Syed Tahir Hussain Mashhadi on 19th February, 2013, on the following subject:-
“Regarding recent bomb blast in
IFTIKHAR ULLAH BABAR
19th February, 2013.