ORDERS OF THE DAY
for the meeting of the Senate to be held at 10.30 a.m. on Friday, the 22nd February, 2013.
1. Recitation from the Holy Quran.
REPORT OF THE STANDING COMMITTEE - PRESENTATION OF:
2. SENATOR MRS. KALSOOM PARVEEN, Chairperson, Standing Committee on Cabinet Secretariat and Capital Administration and Development, to present report of the Committee on the Bill to provide for the registration, regulation and functioning of private educational institutions in Islamabad Capital Territory [The Islamabad Capital Territory Private Educational Institutions (Registration and Regulation) Bill, 2013].
PAPERS TO BE LAID
3. MINISTER-IN-CHARGE CABINET SECRETARIAT to lay before the Senate the annual report of the National Economic Council for the financial year 2011-2012 as required by clause (5) of Article 156 of the Constitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.
4. MR. ABBAS KHAN, Minister for States and Frontier Regions, to lay on the Table of the Senate a copy of the Rulers of Acceding States (Abolition of Privy Purses and Privileges) (Amendment) Bill, 2013, under Article 73 of the Constitution, for making recommendations, if any, thereon to the National Assembly.
5. MR. ABBAS KHAN, Minister for States and Frontier Regions, to move that the Senate may make recommendations, if any, to the National Assembly on the Rulers of Acceding States (Abolition of Privy Purses and Privileges) (Amendment) Bill, 2013, under Article 73 of the Constitution.
IFTIKHAR ULLAH BABAR
21st February, 2013.