No.F.4(4)/2013-Legis.- In exercise of the powers conferred by clause (1) of Article 54 of the Constitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, the President has been pleased to summon the Senate to meet in the Parliament Building, Islamabad, on Monday, the 15th April, 2013, at 5.00 p.m.
(IFTIKHAR ULLAH BABAR)
publication in the
Gazette of Pakistan, Extraordinary
(Part III) today.
Twenty-five copies of the
Gazette may be supplied to the
Copy forwarded to:
1. All members of the Senate (by Special Messenger at their local addresses).
2. The Secretary General to the President, Aiwan-e-Sadr,
3. The Principal Secretary to the care-taker
Prime Minister, Prime Minister's Secretariat,
Moin-ud-Din Siddiqui, Deputy Secretary
(Co-ordination/Council), Prime Minister's Secretariat,
5. The Attorney General for
6. P.S. to the Minister for Law and Justice,
7. The Secretary, Ministry of Law and
8. The Secretary, Ministry of Parliamentary
9. The Secretary, National Assembly
Secretary, Election Commission of
11. Chief Secretaries to the Government of the Punjab/Sindh/Khyber Pakhtunkhwa/ Balochistan, Lahore/Karachi/Peshawar/Quetta.
12. All Ministries/Divisions.
13. Mr. Izhar Amrohvi, Adviser to the
Minister for Parliamentary Affairs, House No.28, Street No.32, F-7/1,
Principal Information Officer, Press Information Department, Government of
15. All Officers/Branches, Senate Secretariat including all Private Secretaries to Chairmen Committees, Senate Standing Committees Building, Islamabad.