ORDERS OF THE DAY
for the meeting of the Senate to be held at 04.00 p.m. on Wednesday, the 21st August, 2013.
1. Recitation from the Holy Quran.
2. Questions entered in a separate list to be asked and answers given.
REPORT OF THE STANDING COMMITTEE - PRESENTATION OF:
3. SENATOR MRS. FARAH AQIL, Chairperson, Standing Committee on Inter-Provincial Coordination, to present report of the Committee for the period from March, 2012 to April, 2013.
4. MR. MUHAMMAD ISHAQ DAR, Minister for Finance, Revenue, Economic Affairs, Statistics and Privatization to lay before the Senate the Federal Accounts for the Financial year 2011-2012 and the reports of Auditor General thereon for the Audit year 2012-2013 as required under Article 171 of the Constitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, 1973.
“regarding hostage of the entire Federal Capital by an armed person on 15th August, 2013.”.
CALLING ATTENTION NOTICE
6. SENATORS KAMIL ALI AGHA AND MIAN RAZA RABBANI to draw attention of the Minister for Water and Power, to a matter of sufficient public importance regarding increase in the prices of electricity.
IFTIKHAR ULLAH BABAR
20th August, 2013.