ORDERS OF THE DAY
for the meeting of the Senate to be held at 10.00 a.m. on Friday, the 23rd August, 2013.
1. Recitation from the Holy Quran.
2. Questions entered in a separate list to be asked and answers given.
3. SENATOR MUSHAHID HUSSAIN SYED, Convener, Senate Special Committee on mass transport
REPORT OF THE SPECIAL COMMITTEE - PRESENTATION OF:
4. SENATOR MUSHAHID HUSSAIN SYED, Convener, Senate Special Committee on mass transport system for Islamabad, to present report of the Committee on mass transport system for Islamabad.
ORDINANCE TO BE LAID
5. SHAIKH AFTAB AHMED, Minister of State for Parliamentary Affairs, to lay before the Senate the Civil Servants (Amendment) Ordinance, 2013 (Ordinance No.V of 2013) as required by clause (2) of Article 89 of the Constitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.
6. Discussion on the following Motion moved by Shaikh Aftab Ahmed, Minister of State for Parliamentary Affairs, on 20th August, 2013:-
“This House expresses its deep gratitude to the President of Pakistan for his address to both the Houses assembled together on 10th June, 2013.”.
IFTIKHAR ULLAH BABAR
22nd August, 2013.