ORDERS OF THE DAY
for the meeting of the Senate to be held at 10.30 a.m. on Tuesday, the 29th October, 2013.
1. Recitation from the Holy Quran.
2. Questions entered in a separate list to be asked and answers given.
SPECIAL REPORT OF THE STANDING COMMITTEE - PRESENTATION OF:
3. SENATOR KAMIL ALI AGHA, Chairman, Standing Committee on Information and Broadcasting, to present Special Report of the Committee.
4. SENATOR KAMIL ALI AGHA, Chairman, Standing Committee on Information and Broadcasting, to move that under sub-rule (1) of rule 196 of the Rules of Procedure and Conduct of Business in the Senate, 2012, the Special Report of the Committee be considered and adopted.
REPORT TO BE LAID
5. MR. MOHAMMAD ISHAQ DAR, Minister for Finance, Revenue, Economic Affairs, Statistics and Privatization, to lay on the Table of the Senate the report on 2nd Biannual Monitoring on the Implementation of National Finance Commission (NFC) Award for the period January-June, 2012, as required under clause (3B) of Article 160 of the Constitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan 1973.
28th October, 2013.