ORDERS OF THE DAY
for the meeting of the Senate to be held at 10.30 a.m. on Thursday, the 7th November, 2013.
1. Recitation from the Holy Quran.
2. Questions entered in a separate list to be asked and answers given.
REPORT OF THE STANDING COMMITTEE - PRESENTATION OF:
3. SENATOR HAJI MOHAMMAD ADEEL, Chairman, Standing Committee on Foreign Affairs, Kashmir Affairs and Gilgit Baltistan, to present Report No.2. of the Committee on its visit to
4. SENATOR HAJI MOHAMMAD ADEEL to move for discussion on the following matter of sufficient public importance arising out of the answer to starred question No.8 replied on 29th October, 2013:-
“regarding policy of supply of Natural Gas to Provinces/Areas.”.
CALLING ATTENTION NOTICE
5. SENATOR MIAN RAZA RABBANI to draw attention of the Minister for Inter-Provincial Coordination to a matter of sufficient public importance regarding non implementation of the decision No.CCI.7/3/2012 dated 08-11-2012 taken by Council of Common Interests (CCI) dealing with the withdrawal of the word “Education” from the name of the Ministry of Professional and Technical Training.
6th November, 2013.