ORDERS OF THE DAY
for the meeting of the Senate to be held at 4.00 p.m. on Monday, the 2nd December, 2013.
1. Recitation from the Holy Quran.
REPORT OF THE STANDING COMMITTEE - PRESENTATION OF:
2. SENATOR HAJI MOHAMMAD ADEEL, Chairman, Standing Committee on Foreign Affairs, Kashmir Affairs and Gilgit Baltistan, to present
Report No.2. of the Committee on its visit to
3. MR. ILYAS AHMAD BILOUR to move for leave to introduce a Bill further to amend the Civil Servants Act, 1973 [The Civil Servants (Amendment) Bill, 2013].
4. MR. ILYAS AHMAD BILOUR to introduce the Bill further to amend the Civil Servants Act, 1973 [The Civil Servants (Amendment) Bill, 2013].
5. Further discussion on the following motion moved by Mr. Farhatullah Babar on 26th August, 2013:-
“This House may discuss the procedure laid down regarding appointment of Honorable Judges in the superior courts.”.
6. MR. MUHAMMAD MOHSIN KHAN LEGHARI to move that this House may discuss the importance of water in our national economy and the steps required to be taken by the Government to address the growing water scarcity in the country.
7. MR. FARHATULLAH BABAR to move that this House may discuss the recent decision of the Government to reconstitute the National Security Council.
MOHAMMAD ADEEL to move that this House may discuss the situation arising
out of non-shifting of headquarters of the State Bank of
9. MR. KARIM AHMED KHAWAJA to move that the House may discuss the increasing incidents of Cyber Crimes in the country and the steps being taken by the Government to control the same.
10. MR. SAEED GHANI to move that the House may discuss the alleged irregularities/rigging in Elections 2013.
11. MR. MUHAMMAD TALHA MEHMOOD to move the following resolution:-
“The House recommends that the Government may take effective steps for uplift of industrial sector in the country.”.
12. MIAN RAZA RABBANI to move the following resolution:-
“The Senate of
Expresses grave concern and anxiety over the increasing
incidents of rape, particularly of minor girls in
the strongest possible terms these heinous acts, particularly the recent
incident of rape of a minor girl in
Call upon civil society, intellectuals, Ulema and media to launch a social campaign against the perpetrators of this crime; and
Urges the Federal and Provincial Governments to amend the law to provide severe punishment to those found guilty.”.
13. SYEDA SUGHRA IMAM to move the following resolution:-
“The House calls
upon the Government to include all water disputes of
14. MR. FARHATULLAH BABAR to move the following resolution:-
“This House recommends to the government to publish the names of those judges of the superior judiciary who have dual nationality.”.
15. COL. (R) SYED TAHIR HUSSAIN MASHHADI to move the following resolution:-
“This House recommends that the Government should take effective steps to provide free medical treatment to the patients visiting Federal Government hospitals.”.
29th November, 2013.