ORDERS OF THE DAY
for the meeting of the Senate to be held at 3.00 p.m. on Thursday, the 6th February, 2014.
1. Recitation from the Holy Quran.
2. Questions entered in a separate list to be asked and answers given.
REPORT TO BE LAID
3. MR. MOHAMMAD ISHAQ DAR, Minister for Finance, Revenue, Economic Affairs, Statistics and Privatization to lay before the Senate the Annual Report for the year 2012-2013 of the Central Board of Directors of the State Bank of Pakistan on the state of the Economy along with the Statistical Supplement, as required under section 9A(f) of the State Bank of Pakistan Act, 1956.
4. Further discussion on the following motion moved by Mian Raza Rabbani on 3rd February, 2014:-
“The House may discuss the political and Law and Order situation with particular reference to recent terrorists activities in the country.”.
CALLING ATTENTION NOTICE
5. SENATOR SAEED GHANI to draw attention of the Minister Incharge of the Prime Minister’s Office to a matter of sufficient public importance regarding building of two new nuclear reactors in Karachi with a new and untested design, which can prove a safety threat.
4th February, 2014.