ORDERS OF THE DAY
for the meeting of the Senate to be held at 10.00 a.m. on Friday, the 14th February, 2014.
1. Recitation from the Holy Quran.
2. Questions entered in a separate list to be asked and answers given.
ORDINANCE TO BE LAID
3. MR. PERVAIZ RASHID, Minister for Law, Justice and Human Rights, to lay before the Senate the Gas (Theft Control and Recovery) Ordinance, 2014 (Ordinance No. II of 2014) as required by clause (2) of Article 89 of the Constitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan
4. Further discussion on the following motion moved by Mian Raza Rabbani on 11th February, 2014:-
“The House may discuss the privatization policy of the Government.”.
CALLING ATTENTION NOTICE
5. SENATORS SALEEM MANDVIWALLA, SAEED GHANI, FARHATULLAH BABAR, SYEDA SUGHRA IMAM AND MRS. SEHAR KAMRAN to draw attention of the Minister for Finance, Revenue, Economic Affairs, Statistics and Privatization to a matter of sufficient public importance regarding the resignation of Governor State Bank of Pakistan.
13th February, 2014.