ORDERS OF THE DAY
for the meeting of the Senate to be held at 10.30 a.m. on Friday, the 28th February, 2014.
1. Recitation from the Holy Quran.
2. Questions entered in a separate list to be asked and answers given.
3. SENATOR MUHAMMAD TALHA MEHMOOD, Chairman, Standing Committee on Interior and Narcotics Control, to move that under sub-rule (1) of rule 196 of the Rules of Procedure and Conduct of Business in the Senate, 2012, the Report of the Standing Committee on Interior and Narcotics Control for the period from 4th July, 2012 to 19th March, 2013, presented in the House on 4th February, 2014, be considered and adopted.
4. SENATOR AFRASIAB KHATTAK, to move that under sub-rule (1) of rule 194 of the Rules of Procedure and Conduct of Business in the Senate, 2012, the time for presentation of report of the Special Committee on the issue of non compensation of decree holders of land acquired for AFV Ranges in Nowshera be extended till 30th June, 2014.
5. Further discussion on the following motion moved by Mian Raza Rabbani on 11th February, 2014:-
“The House may discuss the privatization policy of the Government.”.
CALLING ATTENTION NOTICE
6. SENATORS MRS. SAEEDA IQBAL AND SYEDA SUGHRA IMAM to draw attention of the Minister Incharge of the Cabinet Division to a matter of sufficient public importance regarding non-extension/renewal of contracts of Doctors and allied staff working in the Federal General Hospital and Federal Medical and Dental College, Chak Shehzad, Islamabad.
27th February, 2014.