ORDERS OF THE DAY
for the meeting of the Senate to be held at 3.00 p.m. on Tuesday, the 5th May, 2015.
1. Recitation from the Holy Quran.
2. Questions entered in a separate list to be asked and answers given.
CONSIDERATION OF ADMISSIBILITY OF
3. Admissibility of the following Adjournment Motions will be determined:-
Adj. Motion No.01(115)/2015-M notice given of by Senators Nasreen Jalil and Col. (R) Syed Tahir Hussain Mashhadi regarding inordinate delay in execution of K-4 project of which 50 % cost is to be shared by the Federal Government; and
Adj. Motion No.02(115)/2015-M notice given of by Senator Khalida Parveen regarding dropping of electricity wire on a passenger bus at Dadu, Sindh, which resulted into death of ten people due to negligence of WAPDA.
ORDINANCE TO BE LAID
4. MR. PERVAIZ RASHID, Minister for Law, Justice and Human Rights, to lay before the Senate the Publication of Laws of Pakistan (Regulation) Ordinance, 2015 (Ordinance No. VIII of 2015) as required by clause (2) of Article 89 of the Constitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.
CALLING ATTENTION NOTICE
5. SENATOR FARHATULLAH BABAR to draw attention of the Minister for Interior and Narcotics Control to a matter of sufficient public importance regarding recent target killing of human rights activist Ms. Sabeen Mahmood in Karachi.
4th May, 2015.