ORDERS OF THE DAY
for the meeting of the Senate to be held at 11.00 a.m. on Tuesday, the 19th May, 2015.
1. Recitation from the Holy Quran.
CONSIDERATION OF ADMISSIBILITY OF
2. Admissibility of the following Adjournment Motion will be determined:-
Adj. Motion No.11(115)/2015-M notice given of by Mr. Atta Ur Rehman regarding Hydropower Projects of Lower Palas (600 MW) and Lower Spat Gah (550 MW), District Kohistan.
3. RAJA MUHAMMAD ZAFAR-UL-HAQ, Leader of the House, to move under rule 172A of the Rules of Procedure and Conduct of Business in the Senate, 2012, that the House may constitute itself into a Committee of the Whole to consider the matter referred by the House on 18th May, 2015 regarding “steps/reforms for providing inexpensive and speedy justice in the country”. The Chairman Senate may fix time for sittings of the Committee, as and when he may deem fit. The Committee shall present its report within a period of three months from the date of its first meeting.
CALLING ATTENTION NOTICES
4. MR. SHAHI SYED to draw attention of the Adviser to the Prime Minister on Foreign Affairs to a matter of sufficient public importance regarding imprisonment of sixteen Pakistani Nationals in the prisons of Israel.
5. MR. SAEED GHANI to draw attention of the Minister Incharge of the Aviation Division to a matter of sufficient public importance regarding shifting of Headquarters of Civil Aviation Authority from Karachi to Islamabad and Civil Aviation Authority Training Institute from Hyderabad to any other province.
18th May, 2015.