ORDERS OF THE DAY
for the meeting of the Senate to be held at 3.00 p.m. on Tuesday, the 19th January, 2016.
1. Recitation from the Holy Quran.
2. Questions entered in a separate list to be asked and answers given.
CONSIDERATION OF ADMISSIBILITY OF
3. Admissibility of the following Adjournment Motion will be determined:-
Adj. Motion No. 05 (123)/2016-M, notice given of by Senators Hafiz Hamdullah, Ahmed Hassan and Mufti Abdul Sattar regarding arising of various questions after the disposal of suo moto case by the Supreme Court of Pakistan on 13th January, 2016, about the video clip wherein a girl was flogged with whip in Swat valley by holding that the video was fake.
CALLING ATTENTION NOTICES
4. SENATOR COL. (R) SYED TAHIR HUSSAIN MASHHADI to draw attention of the Minister for Water and Power, to a matter of public importance regarding the production of expensive electricity at Nandipur Power Plant as compared to other plants in the country despite having the advance and expensive machinery.
5. SENATOR MIAN MUHAMMAD ATEEQ SHAIKH to draw attention of the Minister for Water and Power, to a matter of public importance regarding disconnection of power supply to WASA (Hyderabad) by Hyderabad Electricity Supply Company (HESCO) which resulted into shutting down of water pumps causing great problems for the people of the area.
DISCUSSION ON THE ADMITTED ADJOURNMENT MOTION
6. Discussion on the admitted adjournment motion moved by Senator Atta Ur Rehman on his behalf and on behalf of Senators Sassui Palijo, Sardar Muhammad Azam Khan Musakhel, Muhammad Usman Khan Kakar, Hafiz Hamdullah, Kalsoom Perveen, Hidayat Ullah, Shahi Syed, Syed Shibli Faraz, Farhatullah Babar, Osman Saifullah Khan, Baz Muhammad Khan, Ahmed Hassan, Sitara Ayaz, Taj Haider, Muhammad Ali Khan Saif, Maulana Tanveer-ul-Haq Thanvi, Mian Muhammad Ateeq Shaikh, Mohammad Azam Khan Swati and Taj Muhammad Afridi, on 13th January, 2016, to discuss the concerns of the people of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Balochistan about the Western route of China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC).
18th January, 2016.