ORDERS OF THE DAY
meeting of the Senate to be held at on
1. Recitation from the Holy Quran.
2. Questions entered in a separate list to be asked and answers given.
PAPERS TO BE LAID BEFORE THE SENATE
3. DR. ABDUL HAFEEZ SHAIKH, Minister for Finance, Revenue, Planning and Development, Economic Affairs and Statistics, to lay before the Senate the First Quarterly Report for the year 2010-2011 of the Central Board of Directors of State Bank of Pakistan on the state of Pakistan’s Economy, as required under section 9A (f) of the State Bank of Pakistan Act, 1956.
4. DR. ABDUL HAFEEZ SHAIKH, Minister for Finance, Revenue, Planning and Development, Economic Affairs and Statistics, to lay before the Senate a copy of the recommendations of the National Finance Commission 2009 together with an explanatory memorandum, as required under clause (5) of Article 160 of the Constitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, 1973.
6. DR. ZAHEER-UD-DIN BABAR AWAN, Minister for Law, Justice and Parliamentary Affairs, to move the following motion:-
“This House expresses its deep gratitude to the President of Pakistan for his address to both the Houses assembled together on 22nd March, 2011.”.
RAJA MUHAMMAD AMIN