· Master in Economics (SALU Khairpur)
· Bachelor of Engineering in Industrial and Management (DCET Karachi).
CAREER/WORK HISTORY (IN BRIEF):
· Joined Government of Sindh in 1992 as grade-17 officer and worked there on various important positions till 2005.
· Joined Senate of Pakistan in 2005 and since than working on different important positions.
· Posted in Pakistan Electronic Media Regularity Authority (PEMRA) on deputation basis from 2008 to 2010.
3. ADMINISTRATIVE/PROFESSIONAL TRAININGS OBTAINED
· Attended training programme under UNDP project Strengthening Democracy through Parliamentary Development (SDPD) in Bangkok, Thailand in 2005.
· Obtained Training Certificate in Strategic Management in 2008, National Institute of Public Administration (NIPA), Karachi.
· Obtained Training Certificate in Human Resource Management in 2008, National Institute of Management (NIM), Karachi.
· Obtained Training Certificate in Senior Management Course (SMC) in 2014 from National Institute of Management (NIM), Karachi.
· Obtained Training Certificate in Public Administration for Civil Servants of Pakistan (5th to 26th May, 2016) in Beijing, China.
· Obtained Training Certificate in Inter Secretariat Leadership Moot with Senior Secretariat Officers National Parliament and Four Provincial Assemblies July 10-11, 2019 in (PIPs), Islamabad.
4. CONFERENCES, SEMINARS, WORKSHOPS ATTENDED ABROAD:
Ø Study Tour to Thailand under UNDP Strengthening Democracy through Parliamentary Development Project (SDPD) in 2005.
Ø First Global Parliamentary Meeting on HIV/AIDs,
Ø 119th Assembly of Inter-Parliamentary Union (IPU) and Related Meetings,
Ø 123rd Assembly of Inter-Parliamentary Union (IPU) and Related Meetings,
Ø 15th General Assembly of the Asia Pacific Parliamentarians Conference on Environment and Development (APPCED),
Ø Annual Legislators
Ø NATO Parliamentary Assembly Joint Seminar,
Ø Bilateral Seminar on Public Administration for Civil Servants of Pakistan, Beijing, China, 2016
Ø 65th Westminster Seminar on Parliamentary Practice and Procedure 21–25 November 2016 Westminster, London, UK.
Ø Meeting of APA Standing Committee on Social & Cultural Affairs held in Thimphu, Bhutan from 31 August – 2 September, 2017.
Ø Bilateral visit of hon’ble Chairman Senate alongwith the delegation on the invitation of Speaker of Majlis Al-Shura, Saudi Arabia from 18th – 22nd December, 2018.
Ø Visit of Senate Standing Committee on Foreign Affairs to UK to attend Kashmir Solidarity Day Conference and connected events in London from 4th – 5th February, 2019.