ORDERS OF THE DAY
for the meeting of
the Senate to be held at on
1. Recitation from the Holy Quran.
2. MR. TARIQ AZIM KHAN, MR. WASIM SAJJAD, MRS. SEMEEN SIDDIQUI AND MR. NAEEM HUSSAIN CHATTHA to move that under sub-rule (2) of rule 3 of the Rules for Conduct of Business of the Mediation Committee, Chairman Senate may be authorized to nominate eight Members of the Senate as Members of the Mediation Committee including its Vice-Chairman for consideration and resolution on the Bill to make provisions for protection against domestic violence [The Domestic Violence (Prevention and Protection) Bill, 2009], as passed by the National Assembly and not passed by the Senate within ninety days of its receipt.
3. Further discussion on the following Motion
moved by Mr. Mohammad Ishaq Dar on
House may discuss the prevailing law and order and security situation in the
country including the incidents of violence that took place at
4. MR. ABDUL HASEEB KHAN to move that the House may discuss the Industrial Policy of the Government.
5. HAFIZ RASHID AhmAD to move that this House may discuss the situation arising out of devaluation of Pakistani currency.
6. MST. AFIA ZIA to move that the House may discuss lack of facilities at Federal Government hospitals in the country.
7. MR. MUHAMMAD TALHA MAHMOOD to move that the House may discuss the Labour Policy of the Government..
8. MOULANA GUL NASEEB KHAN, MOLANA MUHAMMAD KHAN SHERANI, PROF. SAJID MIR, MOLANA ABDUL GHAFOOR HAIDERI, PROF. MUHAMMAD IBRAHIM KHAN, MR. ABDUR RASHID, HAJI GHULAM ALI AND DR. KHALID MEHMOOD SOOMRO to move that the House may discuss the causes of terrorism and intolerance in the country.
9. Discussion on the following
resolution moved by Dr. Khalid Mehmood Soomro on
“This House recommends that the loans written off by the Government Departments, Banks and Financial Institutions so far may be recovered immediately.”.
10. Discussion on the following
resolution moved by Mr. Muhammad Talha Mahmood on
“The House recommends that water filtration plants may be installed in each city and village of the country to save the people from water borne diseases.”.
11. MR. MOULA BAKSH CHANDIO to move the following resolution:-
"This House commends the efforts made by the present Government under the leadership of Syed Yousaf Raza Gillani, Prime Minister of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, for awarding NFC award by evolving unanimous consensus amongst the provinces.".
12. Mr. Muhammad Ali Durrani to move the following resolution:-
“This House recommends that effective steps be taken for development of
13. Begum Najma Hameed to move the following resolution:-
"This House recommends that the Government may take steps to monitor tuition fee charged by all private schools, colleges and universities in the country.".
14. Prof. Khurshid Ahmed to move the following resolution:-
recommends the Government to review the fees, service and other charges formula
of the local and foreign banks operating in
15. DR. MUHAMMAD ISMAIL BULEDI to move the following resolution:-
“This House recommends that effective measures be taken by the Government for use of Urdu as an official language and for other purposes on priority basis.”.
RAJA MUHAMMAD AMIN