ORDERS OF THE DAY
for the meeting of the Senate to be held at 5.00 p.m. on Wednesday, the 9th May, 2012.
1. Recitation from the Holy Quran.
2. Questions entered in a separate list to be asked and answers given.
PRIVATE MEMBERS’ BUSINESS
3. Further consideration of the following Motion moved by Senator Haji Mohammad Adeel, on 7th May, 2012:-
“that the Bill further to amend the Medical and Dental Council Ordinance, 1962 [The Medical and Dental Council (Amendment) Bill, 2012], as passed by the National Assembly, be taken into consideration.”.
(Amendments entered in a separate list to be moved)
4. HAJI MOHAMMAD ADEEL to move that the Bill further to amend the Medical and Dental Council Ordinance, 1962 [The Medical and Dental Council (Amendment) Bill, 2012] be passed.
5. Further discussion on the following Motion moved by Mr. Farooq Hamid Naek, Minister for Law and Justice, on 2nd May, 2012:-
“This House expresses its deep gratitude to the President of
CALLING ATTENTION NOTICE
6. SENATOR MRS. MUDDASSIR SEHAR KAMRAN to draw attention of the Minister for Interior to a matter of sufficient public importance regarding insufficient arrangements made by the Government to issue Machine Readable Passports (MRP) to the Pakistanis working and living in Royal Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
IFTIKHAR ULLAH BABAR
8th May, 2012.