ORDERS OF THE DAY
for the meeting of the Senate to be held at 10.00 a.m. on Friday, the 19th April, 2013.
1. Recitation from the Holy Quran.
2. Questions entered in a separate list to be asked and answers given.
REPORTS OF THE COMMITTEE ON RULES OF PROCEDURE AND
PRIVILEGES - PRESENTATION OF:
3. SENATOR COL. (R) SYED TAHIR HUSSAIN MASHHADI, Chairman, Committee on Rules of Procedure and Privileges, to present report of the Committee on the privilege motion moved by Senator Saeed Ghani regarding non cooperative behavior of Managing Director, Pakistan Security Printing Corporation (PSPC).
4. SENATOR COL. (R) SYED TAHIR HUSSAIN MASHHADI, Chairman, Committee on Rules of Procedure and Privileges, to present report of the Committee on the privilege motion moved by Senator Mukhtiar Ahmed Dhamrah @ Aajiz regarding insulting behavior of Chief Executive Officer of SEPCO.
REPORT OF THE STANDING COMMITTEE - PRESENTATION OF:
5. SENATOR MUSHAHID HUSSAIN SYED, Chairman, Standing Committee on Defence and Defence Production, to present Report No.4 of the Committee on the visit of National Security and Foreign Policy Committee of Islamic Consultative Assembly (Shura) of Iran and visits to Naval and Air Headquarters.
PAPERS TO BE LAID BEFORE THE SENATE
6. MINISTER-IN-CHARGE, Finance, Revenue, Planning and Development, Economic Affairs and Statistics, to lay before the Senate the Second Quarterly Report for the year 2012-2013 of the Central Board of Directors of State Bank of Pakistan on the state of Pakistan’s Economy, as required under section 9A(f) of the State Bank of Pakistan Act, 1956.
7. Remaining discussion on the admitted adjournment motion moved by Col. (R) Syed Tahir Hussain Mashhadi on 18th April, 2013, on the following subject:-
“regarding excessive load shedding of electricity in the country.”.
IFTIKHAR ULLAH BABAR
18th April, 2013.