ORDERS OF THE DAY
for the meeting of the Senate to be held at 10.30 a.m. on Thursday, the 12th December, 2013.
1. Recitation from the Holy Quran.
2. Questions entered in a separate list to be asked and answers given.
REPORT OF THE STANDING COMMITTEE - PRESENTATION OF:
3. SENATOR MRS. KALSOOM PARVEEN, Chairperson, Standing Committee on Cabinet Secretariat and Capital Administration and Development, to present Report of the Committee on the Bill further to amend the Civil Servants Act, 1973, [The Civil Servants (Amendment) Bill, 2013].
4. Discussion on the following motion moved by Mian Raza Rabbani on 11th December, 2013:-
“This House may discuss
the foreign policy of the Government with particular reference to the visit of
the Prime Minister of Pakistan to the
CALLING ATTENTION NOTICE
5. SENATORS MRS. NASREEN JALIL AND MOULA BAKSH CHANDIO to draw attention of the Minister for Railways to a matter of sufficient public importance regarding proposal of Government for closing of 450 small Railway Stations and auction of Railway land in order to overcome its financial debt.
11th December, 2013.