ORDERS OF THE DAY
for the meeting of the Senate to be held at 10.30 a.m. on Tuesday, the 4th February, 2014.
1. Recitation from the Holy Quran.
2. Questions entered in a separate list to be asked and answers given.
REPORT OF THE STANDING COMMITTEE - PRESENTATION OF:
3. SENATOR MUHAMMAD TALHA MEHMOOD, Chairman, Standing Committee on Interior and Narcotics Control, to present Report of the Committee for the period from 4th July, 2012 to 19th March, 2013.
4. SENATOR MUHAMMAD TALHA MEHMOOD, Chairman, Standing Committee on Interior and Narcotics Control, to move that under sub-rule (1) of rule 196 of the Rules of Procedure and Conduct of Business in the Senate, 2012, the Report of the Standing Committee on Interior and Narcotics Control for the period from 4th July, 2012 to 19th March, 2013 be considered and adopted.
ORDINANCE TO BE LAID
5. MR. PERVAIZ RASHID, Minister for Law, Justice and Human Rights, to lay before the Senate the Protection of Pakistan (Amendment) Ordinance, 2014 (Ordinance No.I of 2014) as required by clause (2) of Article 89 of the Constitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.
6. Discussion on the following motion moved by Mian Raza Rabbani on 3rd February, 2014:-
“The House may discuss the political and Law and Order situation with particular reference to recent terrorists activities in the country.”.
3rd February, 2014.