ORDERS OF THE DAY
for the meeting of the Senate to be held at 4.00 p.m. on Tuesday, the 13th May, 2014.
1. Recitation from the Holy Quran.
2. Questions entered in a separate list to be asked and answers given.
REPORT OF THE STANDING COMMITTEE - PRESENTATION OF:
3. MR. MUHAMMAD DAUD KHAN ACHAKZAI, ADVOCATE, Chairman, Standing Committee on Communications to present Report of the Committee for the period from June 2012 to February 2014.
4. Further discussion on the following motion moved by Mian Raza Rabbani on 17th April, 2014:-
“The House may discuss the Foreign
Policy of the Government with particular reference to the situation likely to
emerge after elections in
CALLING ATTENTION NOTICE
5. SENATOR NAWABZADA SAIFULLAH MAGSI, to draw attention of the Minister Incharge for Climate Change Division to a matter of sufficient public importance regarding disposal of industrial effluent into the rivers and other clean water channels across the country causing environmental pollution.
12th May, 2014.