ORDERS OF THE DAY
for the meeting of the Senate to be held at 2.00 p.m. on Wednesday, the 13th May, 2015.
1. Recitation from the Holy Quran.
2. Questions entered in a separate list to be asked and answers given.
CONSIDERATION OF ADMISSIBILITY OF
3. Admissibility of the following Adjournment Motion will be determined:-
Adj. Motion No.06(115)/2015-M notice given of by Mr. Mushahid Hussain Syed to discuss the front page story in Pakistani Press citing the article of Mr. Seymour Hersh, a prominent American Journalist, in which he says that the American raid on the hideout of Osama Bin Laden in Abbottabad on May 1, 2011, was carried out with covert connivance of Senior Pakistani officials.
4. Discussion regarding disparity arising out of opinion given by the Ministry of Law, Justice and Human Rights about the entitlement of medical facility for depending family members of former and sitting Members of the Senate.
CALLING ATTENTION NOTICES
5. MR. SALEEM MANDVIWALA to draw attention of the Minister for Interior and Narcotics Control to a matter of sufficient public importance regarding decision of the Government to close the Commercial Centers/Shops at 20.00 hours in Islamabad.
6. SYED MUZAFAR HUSSAIN SHAH to draw attention of the Minister for Planning, Development and Reforms to a matter of sufficient public importance regarding inordinate delay in the completion of Makhi Farsh Link Canal resulting into acute shortage of water for thousands of acres of Agricultural land in lower Sindh.
12th May, 2015.