ORDERS OF THE DAY
for the meeting of
the Senate to be held at on
1. Recitation from the Holy Quran.
Q U E S T I O N S
2. Questions entered in a separate list to be asked and answers given.
3. DR. ZAHEER-UD-DIN BABAR AWAN, Minister for Parliamentary Affairs, to move the following motion:-
expresses its deep gratitude to the President of Pakistan for his address to
both the Houses assembled together on
4. MS. HINA RABBANI KHAR, Minister of State for Finance and Economic Affairs, to lay before the Senate the Second Quarterly Report for the year 2008-2009 of the Central Board of Directors of State Bank of Pakistan on the State of Pakistan’s Economy, as required under section 9A (f) of the State Bank of Pakistan Act, 1956.
5. Further discussion on the admitted adjournment motions regarding murder of three political leaders in Turbat, Balochistan, the security and human rights condition and the deteriorating law and order situation in the province after the incident.
RAJA MUHAMMAD AMIN